Read the questions below and think about your answer. If possible, discuss your answers with a friend to find out their thoughts.
- Two employees are having regular conflicts with each other and often disturb the team`s balance. How would you handle this situation?
- Describe a time you made an unpopular decision. How did you handle the feedback? How could you have handled the situation differently?
- Do you usually make better decisions alone or in a group? Why? When do you ask for help?
- In your experience, when you are working in a team do you make most of the decisions or do you prefer to step back and follow someone else?
- Describe a time when you had to make an immediate decision on a critical issue
- While working on a team project, you notice that some of your co workers are falling behind. What would you do to help your team meet the deadline?
- How would you deal with a demanding boss who keeps changing requirements about a specific project you are working on?
- You want your manager to buy a new software that will help your work and you are trying to choose between 2 options. The 1st is more expensive, but has better reviews and the 2nd has fewer reviews, but is within budget. Which one do you recommend and how?