Self – motivation Quiz.
Answer the questions and give yourself a score. Record how well each of the following six items describes you. Be honest though; there is no one to lie to but yourself!
Use the following scale:
Hardly at all = 1
Rarely = 2
Sometimes = 3
Often = 4
Almost always = 5
1. I establish my goals on the basis of what I want for myself in the future.
2. I feel confident I can meet approaching deadlines associated with my goals.
3. Unexpected obstacles do not deter me from trying my best to reach my existing goals.
4. When working toward my goals, setbacks motivate me to work harder.
5. I am certain that I can achieve the goals I set for myself.
6. If I put in enough effort my abilities and talents will help me reach my goals.
Watch the Girl`s lead video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCu_NQ8aQMs.
What were Lisette`s reasons and inspiration for this idea?
What do you think were Lisette`s obstacles at the start of her project?
How do you think she kept them motivated?