Watch this video Convergent Thinking Versus Divergent Thinking to understand better what are the differences between the two approaches.
Then, answer the questions with TRUE/FALSE
1. The convergent and divergent thinking was introduced by J.P Guifort.
2. These two ideas are not contrasting approaches.
3. Divergent thinking is more linear and systematic.
4. Using divergent thinking is putting you on a creative attitude.
5. Convergent thinking asks why.
6. Convergent and divergent thinking are not working together.