Watch the following video and decide if the questions are TRUE or FALSE:
1. At work for example, someone who is reactive, will wait for the next task to be assigned to him/her.
2. Proactive persons are generally looking for opportunities to improve.
3. Reactive people do not respond to stimulus which they meet along their way.
4. Reactive people like to step out their comfort zone, therefor change is important to them.
5. Reactive people do not focus on the present moment, but they plan ahead.
6. Proactive people are more likely to get promoted.
7. Proactive people know about themselves what will move them forward and what to cut out.
8. Proactive persons are better problem solvers.
9. Proactive people plan ahead.
10. Proactive people like the change as they are looking for ways to improve themselves.